Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mew York, Mew York

I know this is so uncool of me to be all like, "OMG I missed New York so much!!!!" alas I really do miss The City. I had amazing time, saw famous landmarks and art stuffs (art...stuffs?), took the metro, saw 2 big rats in the subway, visited China Town, etc. Guess life is just much cooler when you travel, you'd get too eat lots of new foods and you don't feel the need to actually sit your ass down and read a book about Max Weber (no offense, you're one of my fav sociologist). Anyway here are some of photos I took in New York...



Yes ofcourse I have more photos, but they're in colour and let's just say I want to capture the cold side of New York on this blogpost (read: too lazy to edit other pictures). Let's...

No comments:

Post a Comment