- flowers (mines from the craft store and is made from spongey texture, not plastic - one pack of 18 cute little flowers costed me 1,49 eur)
- floral wire (i got mine long time ago but they probably costed only around one euro)
- about 30 minutes of your life (could be less or more depending on your crafty skill and patienty)
- optional: good music to accompany you being all crafty (suggestion: cats on fire, acidman, the strokes, arctic monkeys, vampire weekend)
- gather shits you need
- measure your head with the wire (you should add extra 1-2 cm to it, i didn't and my crown felt quite small and couldn't fit my big head) and cut it off with the scissor. repeat until you got 3 wires of same length. braid them wires (you know how to braid, right?), form it into halo-shaped by connecting the end to the other (braid and twist them together), then start wrapping each flower to the crown until it looks presentable or please your aesthetic.